Welcome to Computational Chemistry Wiki
The wiki about methods, programs and tips that anyone can edit
What is this About
Contents (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
Featured article: Double Hybrid
In DFT, a double hybrid functional includes a certain amount of HF exchange and PT2 correlation (thus double hybrid).